Welcome to the hello world! The aim of our hello world is to create an audio track in less than 10 minutes.
Our audio track consists of:
- Content (generally broken up into ScriptScript - A script is our 'unit' of audio. Consider this like your story. Scripts can have many sections within them.)
- Voice(or text to speech)
- Sound_designSound_design - Sound design is the art and practice of creating sound tracks for a variety of needs. It involves specifying, acquiring or creating auditory elements using audio production techniques and tools. For us this is a specific kind of 'sound design template' which users of Digital Audio Workstation will be familiar with. If you're not an expert don't worry we have plenty to choose from. (allowing you to add sound design)
- MasteringMastering - The application of various audio effects in order to make your audio sound like a professional production. (enhancing the quality of the audio).
cURL comes standard on Mac and Linux operating systems. Get started on Windows
1. Before getting started you need:
2. Follow the hello world - create your first audio track below.Hello World: Create your first audio track
Success! Received your audio file?
Share the audio on social media and tag us @aflorithmic #apiaudio
If you share the audio you produce with the Hello World (or anything you produce with audio.api) on social and tag us, you will get our Hacker plan for free for 3 months. Tag us on Twitter @aflorithmic!
Questions? Check out our FAQ
Updated about a month ago