Welcome to the API.audio Hello World! You can create your first fully produced audio track in less than 10 minutes.
An audio track consists of:
- Content: generally created in the form of a ScriptScript - A script is our 'unit' of audio. Consider this like your story. Scripts can have many sections within them.
- Speech: created from text (text-to-speech)
- Sound_designSound_design - Sound design is the art and practice of creating sound tracks for a variety of needs. It involves specifying, acquiring or creating auditory elements using audio production techniques and tools. For us this is a specific kind of 'sound design template' which users of Digital Audio Workstation will be familiar with. If you're not an expert don't worry we have plenty to choose from.: additioanl audio elements such as "background music"
- MasteringMastering - The application of various audio effects in order to make your audio sound like a professional production.: An audio postprocessing step that enhances the quality of the audio
cURL comes standard on Mac and Linux operating systems. Get started on Windows
🏁 Before getting started:
- You will need an API key (you can get one for free)
2. Follow the hello world - create your first audio track below.Hello World: Create your first audio track
Success! Received your audio file?
Share the audio on social media and tag us @aflorithmic #apiaudio
If you share the audio you produce with the Hello World (or anything you produce with audio.api) on social and tag us, you will get our Hacker plan for free for one month. Tag us on Twitter @aflorithmic!
Questions? Check out our FAQ
Updated about a month ago