Api.Audio makes producing audio assets 100x faster, 99% cheaper, and is super simple even for devs like you.
Developers use Aflorithmic’s API.audio to easily integrate Text-to-Audio into their product offerings and processes in order to either automate audio production or allow end users without audio expertise to create high quality audio.
It provides all the backend services you need to build an audio product. You can use it completely, or just the services you require:
Roles and Permissions
- An API key (its free!)
- Create your first audio asset by using our audio production capabilities and share with your friends!
Let's produce an audio asset (like an mp3) in a few seconds. You'll need an API KEY (it's free) and to pip install apiaudio.
Everything else should run out of the box.
import apiaudio import os apiaudio.api_key = os.environ['APIKEY'] audio_creation = apiaudio.Orchestrator.create_audio(scriptText="Hi nerds, wouldn't it be cool to\ build an audio message in 5 lines of code", voice="Liam", soundTemplate="workinprogress") print(audio_creation) # You'll see a file downloaded
Now you can listen to your audio asset. Have some fun!
- Turn any text into speech in seconds
- Versioning and personalisation of content programmatically
- Create beautiful audio (speech plus sound designs) in seconds.
- Scale up horizontally without having to set up any infrastructure
- 600+ voices
- 50+ sound effects and 100+ sound designs
- 60 plus languages
- Caching, webhooks and low latency text to speech
We recommend you start with a Hello World (takes <10min to complete).
Questions? Need help with integration?
Updated 17 days ago